Free phone consultation
Finding the right counselor is a very personal decision. When you buy a new pair of shoes, you need to decide if you like the style, the fit, how comfortable they are. Choosing a therapist is not a “one size fits all” endeavor. This is our time to decide if we are a good fit. If you feel we are not, (and that is ok!), I will refer you to another “shoe store” that may have what you are looking for.
Initially, you will complete a biopsychosocial assessment. I may also use other assessment tools to understand more specifically what your symptoms are and their severity. This will help me to provide you premium therapeutic services specifically for you.
Personalized and individualized treatment plan
A treatment plan is a roadmap for your counseling. It will clearly define what your goals are and the specific steps you need to take to reach them
Weekly 60 minute therapy sessions
- You will learn concrete “hacks” to reduce stress and anxiety.
- You will have a safe and confidential place to express yourself openly and honestly, with an open minded, skilled therapist.
- You will be provided with psycho-education when you want to know more.
- You will learn to challenge thinking that is keeping you stuck.
Specialized Treatment for:
· Generalized Anxiety · Panic Attacks · PTSD · Social Phobia · Depression · Anxiety/Stress related to life events · Anxiety/Stress related to life transitions · Work/School issues · Substance Abuse Recovery Maintenance · Physical health issues related to anxiety · Sleep disturbances · Eating Issues · Gay and Lesbian Issues · Gender Identity Issues · Financial stress · Relationship/Couples issues